Wednesday, November 16, 2011

~Dessert Shots, Yes Please!~

Gotta love the trend of dessert shots.
So simple yet so stinkin adorable!
These little mini treats are popping up all over wedding land, blog land, and Pinterest.

Here are a few faves:
Photography: Hanssie Trainor

(Found on Pinterest, source unknown)

Coconut Lime Dessert Shots, yum!
(Recipe and photo found on Lauren's Latest Blog)

Caramel Mocha Dessert Shots

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Shooters
(recipe and photo found on Lucy Dylan Weddings Blog)

Mmmm they all look yummy.

For your wedding: Order affordable custom shot glasses with your initials, logo, 
what have you.
Fill with a yummy dessert and you have 
dessert AND your favor.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these look amazing! Nothing better than a dessert shot!

    http://itsawant.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, these look delish! i want one of each!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of anything better than a dessert shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look SO yummy!! I wish I had known about dessert shots when I got married, I probably would have done them, ha. I love your wedding blog, what a fun thing to do!

    ReplyDelete